Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The CLIENT is responsible for providing copy and branding desired for the website, unless INTELLIPREP is contracted to provide additional copywriting and/or branding services.
- The CLIENT is responsible for providing all high resolution media arts including logos and photography unless INTELLIPREP is contracted to provide additional services.
- Time frame of each project depends on the responsiveness of the CLIENT in providing feedback, approvals and any necessary items for the launch of the website (including but not limited to: account access, photos, guidance on copywriting and branding, etc.).
- Any late payment of the CLIENT will be subject to overdue interest on the unpaid sum at the rate of 2% per each month the payment is overdue.
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- CLIENT shall disclose confidential information to INTELLIPREP directly or indirectly, with or without notice of its confidential nature. Accordingly, INTELLIPREP agrees to hold all information disclosed to INTELLIPREP by CLIENT in confidence and neither disclose the same to others nor use the same for any purpose other than as provided herein without the written permission of CLIENT. Upon request, INTELLIPREP will return to CLIENT all information supplied to INTELLIPREP by CLIENT, or generated by INTELLIPREP on behalf of CLIENT, including all copies thereof.
- The duty of confidentiality and nonuse shall not apply to any information disclosed to INTELLIPREP by CLIENT, which through no act or failure to act on the part of INTELLIPREP is or becomes public information, INTELLIPREP has in their possession at the time of disclosure by CLIENT, is furnished to INTELLIPREP by a third party without restriction on disclosure, is developed by or for INTELLIPREP outside the scope of this Agreement, or INTELLIPREP has an obligation to disclose under law.
- The duty of confidentiality and nonuse shall survive the ending of this Agreement and be in force after expiration, termination or cancellation of this Agreement.
- The parties agree they shall indemnify and hold harmless each other against loss, destruction, damage, death or injury to persons or property of their respective obligations under this agreement caused by an act of negligence or omission of either party resulting directly or indirectly out of the performance of Services.
- In performing Services for the CLIENT, INTELLIPREP shall be acting in the capacity of an independent contractor to CLIENT and not as an employee of CLIENT or any of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies. Accordingly, although CLIENT shall specify the general nature of the work to be performed and the goals to be met, the details of performing such work and meeting such goals shall be determined by INTELLIPREP.
- All Agreements entered into by the CLIENT and INTELLIPREP is not assignable by either party without the prior written consent of the other party.
- Any amendment or modification to any Agreement shall be valid only if in writing and signed by both parties.
- Any dispute arising under any Agreement made between the CLIENT and INTELLIPREP that cannot resolve by good faith discussion and negotiation shall be decided by binding arbitration.